Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Aliso Viejo

Welcome to my blog. I have been living here since 1991 starting out at the Applause community off of Aliso Creek Road. When I first moved here, the town center was just fields.. and sometimes with goats grazing on them believe it or not. It has been great fun to watch the community grow. I started selling Real Estate in 1995 and what better place to work than your own community where you live. I currently work at Star South County Real Estate right here in Town Center close to the movie theaters. I love the natural beauty that Aliso Viejo offers with it's many hills, open space, parks and beautiful views. I hope you find my blog interesting not only as informative about our local Real Estate market conditions, but also about this great town I call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment