Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Battery Recycling.. Did you know we have a place in AV?

If you are like me you have lots of baggies with old batteries and we know we are not supposed to put them in the trash pick up. The City of Aliso Viejo has a bin at City Hall where you can drop them. They take regular batteries like AA, AAA , D, etc. They also take small electronics there. I had heard about this but just confirmed it. The City offices are open during normal business hours. If you need help with getting them there and live in Aliso Viejo, I will be happy to pick them up or you can drop at my home. Contact me at theresavinciguerra@gmail.com I just went there and if you go into the offices at City Hall there is a box on the right side as you walk in where you can drop them off. Super easy and a great way to dispose of your batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment