Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today I got a ticket for turning left on Wood Canyon ...

During school hours that were posted somewhere. I saw the famous motorcycle cop who always hides out either on Wood Canyon or Chase looking for people to run the 3 way stop there. Well today he zipped around and parked facing the crosswalk where the kids cross Wood Canyon at Sanborn and I saw him, made a left turn and was shocked to see him pull me over!
I guess I never noticed the no left turn sign. He was nice but still wrote me a ticket and just want to warn my followers.. This is a ticket zone. He is always there looking for someone to write up.. so consider yourself warned!
First ticket in over 30 yrs or more so it's very upsetting to me. Of course I tell myself I'm a Realtor and most likely deserve many more tickets, but still...WHAHHH! Just want to know how much this baby will cost me. Just wished I had the courage to snap his photo and post it here. But you never know, I may get one of my friends to drive me by him one day....

1 comment:

  1. Also watch out for the area off of Pacific Park near the Orleans entry. Another hiding spot for motocops

    ReplyDelete